2011年1月24日月曜日

English class

Naoi Yusuke
9afh1112
Date: June-24
English class

I like this English class because I learn a lot of things about English in this English class. First of all, I attached the ability to write the sentence in English for example, how to use “and, so, because, for example and signal words” and I must writing topic sentence, supporting sentence and concluding sentence. I have never used their words so it really served as a reference. In addition, I learned I try writing the sentence that other people want to read and the sentence that other people are easy to understand. I must writing a concrete thing so I use “first, second, finally”. Finally, I learned English and a Japanese difference of the sentence and I learned how to write persuasive writing. They are very important things. For these reasons, I like this class and I learn a lot of things about English this English class and I attached English language skill so I thank you.
Word; 158                                           main

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Yuseke,

    I'm very glad that you found the class useful and that you improved your English writing skills. Thank you, too.

    返信削除